Sunday, January 08, 2006

4. Ritual of a Friend

Ritual of a Friend

My friend had a dream
My friend spoke of a dream
My friend told me to keep it
My friend asked me to leave it
It is just a dream…

Dream came true
Was no dream anymore
Was part of my friend’s life

My friend is so happy…
My friend’s dream made me happy too…

Someone came and said.. wow it is true nowI said… yeah see it in my eyes
My friend had a true dream

But how…someone asked
Do not ask how…
You do not have the right
It is my friend dream
And now I am happy

Sometimes questions should not be asked
Sometimes… just be happy
I will be happy if your dream come true
Will not ask why you not me
Just be your friend’s friend

Once you are a friend
You share and cherish
Your dreams might not be the same
But your happy moments belong to both

My friend shares my joy the same…
And believes in me for no reason
Can you do this?
If you do not believe with no reason
Then love never passed through your life




I will pray …
For you I will pray…
Ask God for a second of love

If you have not believe with no reason
Then friend is not in your dictionary
Envy and dishonesty found their way to your heart

Will pray for flame of love
To set fire your heart and soul
And brings light to your eyes
To heal your wounds of hate

I am not perfect… I have my wounds too…but

I want you as a friend …before I give up

No comments: