Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nice to meet you friend

They are not just numbers anymore

Names and pictures

Photos... smiles... colors

My friends who I never met or knew

My world... our world

I do not have to wait till next broadcast

I call a friend

I read my email

And when time allows I look at the www

What a change …

My friend who I never met

Nice to meet

Even through pictures

God they look so alive

And Alive they will always be!

I also have friends who you will meet

They were figures and counted numbers

Today I have a name for you

A wife and a son who can be my friends too

Those who made this possible is you and me

Him and her who put things together

Who out of darkness brought a LIGHT

From unknown mysteries

From puzzles and enigmas

From rigid numbers and lifeless formulas

From life and dead … life is rebuilt

Because Life is created to carry on

To continue its journey

To the moment when all will come together

That’s the lesson I learned

It is nice to meet you my friend

Even if it is on facebook

No comments: